Tuesday 1 April 2014

The End

I will be re-vamping this blog soon since I am no longer in England (and hopefully will no longer be jobless in the not too distant future). For those of you that don't know, I could only legally stay in England for 6 months. I am now back in the states and Simon will come back in June when he finishes school. We are very sad to be apart, but I just remind myself of all the single moms and military wives out there and tell myself to get it together and be grateful it is only 3 months. Shout out to those moms and wives! I am staying with my parents in Boise for the time being. I have applied to jobs in Boise and in Utah and will go wherever I find work. I had some interviews last week in Utah and am just waiting to hear back. Wish me luck!

I will send out a new link for my re-vamped blog as soon as I get around to doing it. Thanks for reading about our travels and our life in England these past couple of months. I wish I had started the blog when we first arrived. I might do some belated posts from our trips around England and to Paris. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog, my dear sister. Can't wait for your new one.

    ReplyDelete