Friday 3 January 2014

Chester with Mom and Dad

The last two days my parents were here we took some time to show them around Chester, where we live. Chester used to be a Roman city and stronghold back in the day, so we have quite a few Roman ruins. We started by going to the Town Hall to look around. We then headed to Chester Cathedral. After that we made our way to a chippy to eat some fish and chips. We then had to stop by the grocery store. The following day we did all the Roman ruins. Here are some pictures from the city:

Mom and Dad in front of our house

Dad, Mom, and I in the city center

Dad and Mom in front of the Chester Town Hall

Chester Town Hall

Chester Town Hall

Mom pleading her case before the judge

Stained glass windows in the Town Hall

One of the rooms in the Hall

The Chester Crest

Dad and Mom

Simon and I pretending to be royals in an old school photo

Dad and Mom in front of the Chester Cathedral

Chester Cathedral

Dad and Mom with the Eastgate clock in Chester- the second most photographed clock in the world

At the chippy, my mom would only try a small bite of the fish... she basically ate chips for dinner

Meat and potato pie with some chips

Walking back from Tesco, the grocery store

My helpers

At the Roman Amphitheater

Simon and I

At the amphitheater

Amphitheater

The best shot I could get of the whole amphitheater

Dad and Mom and the Roman Gardens

Some tile work in the gardens

Mom and Dad by the Roman walls that surround the city (built over 2000 years ago)

Me and my momma

A close up of my parents and the Eastgate clock

1 comment: