Friday 3 January 2014

Church and Saying Goodbye

Simon and I live in Northern England. Our city borders Northern Wales. Every Sunday Simon and I go to church in Wales because that is where our building is located. On one side of the building there is a sign in English. On the other side there is one in Welsh. While my parents were here we decided to get some pictures of the sign.

Dad and Mom in front of our church building with the Welsh sign

Simon and I

My parents were here from December 22nd until January 1st. We rented a car on the 31st so that we could drive them to the airport on the morning of their departure. Time flew way too quickly. I was sad to see them go, but will be seeing them again in 2 months when I go home. Of course my mom started crying at the airport. Here is our sad farewell:

Dad, Mom, and I saying goodbye at the Manchester Airport :(

1 comment:

  1. It's okay. You'll be seeing me in two weeks!!!!!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete