Thursday 2 January 2014

Boxing Day: The Hobbit

Boxing Day is a huge shopping day in England.  It doesn't quite rival Black Friday, but it may in the coming future.  We decided it would be a perfect day to go to a movie. We took the bus to Cheshire Oaks (a huge outdoor outlet mall) and went to see "The Hobbit" at the theater.  My mom had to close her eyes on the bus because she thought it was scary.  Haha.  Overall the movie was good, but I forgot it was the 2nd part of a 3 part movie so I was a bit disappointed to learn that I had to wait for another movie to see what happens.  I guess I could always read the book to find out what happens, or just ask my sister Rach or brother Joe because they are obsessed. The elf fighting scenes were pretty sweet.  I also liked the scene with Bilbo and the dragon.  We had some pictures from the outing, but they were accidentally deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment