Saturday 15 February 2014

Dia de Amor

Valentine's Day is pretty chill for us. Simon had class and a meeting with a professor until after 2:30pm so we met in town around 3pm at this little donut place I have been wanting to try since we got here. Finally after 5.5 months of waiting we went. It was another terrible weather day, so by the time I walked into town from our house I was soaked. We enjoyed ourselves anyway. The donuts were delicious and I may have to eat them once more before I leave. After donuts we went grocery shopping (so romantic I know) and went home. We made BLA's (bacon, lettuce, and avocado... oddly enough neither of us likes tomatoes) sandwiches for dinner and they were scrummy. We then watched some movies and relaxed together. It was a great afternoon and evening.





2 comments:

  1. Ha "dinky donuts, freshly made whilst you watch" LOL.....love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all have been having a good/not so good time. But mostly good.

    ReplyDelete