Tuesday 25 February 2014

My Adopted Grandparents

I wanted to post about a couple who I have really grown to love while living in England. Ann and Alan Bradley were the first people to really reach out to Simon and I when we moved here. They have invited us over to their home every Monday night for Family Home Evening since we got here. They have also had us over for dinner and for a movie night (we watched 17 Miracles). They are amazing people and I am grateful for the opportunity I had to meet and get to know them. Last night was my last FHE with them because I am heading back to the states next week and they made me a goodbye cake... it was so sweet. Anyway, here are a few pictures:

The cake and note in it

Alan wanted to look good for the picture, love it

Simon, Me, Alan, and Ann

2 comments:

  1. What amazing people. I hope I can be more like them. Can't believe you are coming back!

    ReplyDelete