Sunday 2 February 2014

Winter Time Blues

I have been sick for the last week. I blame my sister Rachael because while she was here she starting getting sick and the day she left I got sick. I have pretty much been living in my bed for the past week. You don't even want to know how many showers I have taken. My diet has been that of toast and bananas. Simon tried making me some jello, but English jello is gross and I couldn't eat it. My friends have consisted of Vicks VapoRub, Ricola refreshing lemon mint drops, tissue, water, and the show The Good Wife. Simon has been such a trooper and taught seminary for me last week and primary today. I am so tired of being sick! I slept through the night last night without waking up in a coughing spasm, so I will take that as a sign I am on the way up! I have gotten more sick in England than I have ever remembered during the winter. I blame the cold, rainy, dampness. It doesn't help that our house is so old that it doesn't heat up properly. Ha. Anyway, nothing too exciting has been happening over here. I hope everyone else is faring better on the cold front.

Food for the sick:



Essential remedies:




Entertainment for a week in bed:


On a random side note, props to all the moms out there who get sick and have children. I don't know how you do it!

1 comment: