Monday 9 December 2013

December Health Goal Up-date

Quick up-date on my progress for my December health goal.  Last week I ran 1 mile Wednesday by myself and did it in 10:15.  I also did a Jillian Michaels work-out video (Kickbox Fast Fix), I highly recommend it. It has 3 different work-outs that are only 20 minutes each.  One focuses on the arms, the other on the legs, and the last one on the abs.  I own a few of her videos, but this one is my favorite.


Thursday I ran 1 mile with Simon and did it in 9:51.  Friday I ran 1 mile by myself and did it in 9:57.  I also did the Jillian Michaels work-out video.  Saturday I ran 1 mile with Simon in 10:03.  Sunday we did not go on a walk so I did not walk a mile.  Here is to another week though!

Goals this week: Run 1 mile M/T/W/SAT and walk 1 mile TH/F/SUN.  Do a Jillian work-out video at least 3x on top of that... this will be semi-difficult because we are going to Germany this week TH-SAT! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment