Sunday 1 December 2013

Uni

I get weird looks from people all the time here when they ask and I tell them I am finished with school.  They usually look at me dumb and laugh.  Yes, some people have laughed at me.  It turns out saying you have finished school is like telling them you only went to school until you were 16.  College is 16 to 18 and Uni is 18 to 21.  In the states school encompasses everything so it gets confusing.  

Simon is attending the University of Chester.  He is getting his undergrad in Psychology with a minor in Forensic Biology.  Once he is done he would like to get his masters in Occupational Therapy.  We went to campus one day and I made him let me take pictures.

Simon in front of the school

The chapel on campus

A random building

Campus

Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment